ZOPB announces they will be implementing a new traffic control plan for September 11.
Zachry-Odebrecht will be implementing a new traffic configuration on Friday, September 11. While in this configuration:
• Two lanes of traffic in each direction will be maintained from Spring Creek to Fox Run/Discovery Creek
• The traffic signal and cross through at Fox Run/Discovery Creek will be eliminated. Traffic exiting Discovery Creek will need to travel eastbound and take the U-turn at Rayford to travel westbound.
• Traffic exiting Fox Run will have two lanes narrowed to one traveling southbound onto westbound Riley Fuzzel while maintaining one lane traveling northbound on Fox Run. Once current work is completed, traffic will transition to one lane traveling southbound and two lanes traveling northbound.
• Eastbound traffic from Discovery Creek to Rayford will have a U-turn lane, dedicated left turn lane and straight through/right turn lane.
• Westbound traffic from Rayford to Fox Run will have two lanes merging into one, except from 6 am to 10 am when ZOPB will maintain two lanes open to alleviate morning traffic congestion.
• One lane in each direction will be maintained from Rayford to Creekside Village.
A map illustrating the new configuration (with both Fox Run layouts) is attached for your reference. Please feel free to direct questions or concerns to the Zachry-Odebrecht Public Information Office at email@example.com or 1.855.994.7263.
Public Information Office
Zachry-Odebrecht Parkway Builders
1-855 -99GRAND (1-855-994-7263)